Saturday, March 17, 2012

BLESSED!

     We are SO encouraged and SO BLESSED!

Picking out & planting flowers today!
Planning & planting our garden today!
Loving our new church!
Had a wonderful revival!
Excited about another baby!
Celebrating Marianna's birthday with a trip to Atlanta!
Clay's first birthday next weekend!
Had fun with friends yesterday!
Nathan will be off for the next several days!
Tomorrow is Sunday!

     What more could we ask for?  Who really cares if the laundry isn't finished?  So what if the house needs some TLC?  We are blessed beyond measure!  We are enjoying life.  The kids and I spent quality time together this morning.  We woke up late and laid around in my bed talking.  Now we are going to town to eat lunch & pick out plants with Meme.  God is so good to us!  :) 

4 comments:

  1. I know you dont really know me but I love reading your blog! I enjoy reading about other families who enjoy their kids,taking care of their homes , homeschooling and most of all keeping Jesus the center! I was excited to read baby five is on its way! Children are a blessing and we should treasure each one of them!Take care and may God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are reading! We are excited also! Thanks for your sweet comments! Do you have a blog?

      Delete
  2. How great.... you are so special to me. We just finished skyping with Maureen (in Kenya). When I came here and read your "thanks" it touched me. Give thanks. She said to me... "I am physically poor but spiritually rich" I am so thankful God brought her to us. So thankful for you.

    Beautiful weather.... beautiful spring. God is so good.

    Hugs,
    Teena

    oops posted under Lysa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl...we are so blessed. I love your blog how you share your heart..I need to do that. love ya Aunt Teresa

    ReplyDelete