Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Happy Place Travels

Image result for the world is a book and those who don travel quote


     We LOVE to travel!  Aside from God, it's definitely number 1 on our list!  In fact, we can travel together with God, so what could be more amazing?  Our last travel brought us to the beautiful, quaint St George Island, Florida with my entire family.  We love the small island with white beaches & clear ocean waters.  We enjoy the rental homes with private pools & beach access that isn't busy.  Bringing along a golf cart & bicycles allows us to take daily rides to the local park or ice cream parlor.  The BEST part of it all is just being together without any particular responsibilities.  I love waking up to the view of the sea & read or write or both.  The biggest decision of each day is who is going to the pool & who is going to the beach.  What's not to love???
 My beach read that I cannot say too many great things about:
Don't forget our GIVEAWAY~Comment below or through Facebook, email me at npadgett1@windstream.net, or text me if you have my # to enter for your chance to win your very own copy!  
Deadline: September 1, 2016

5 comments:

  1. I love reading your stories about your beautiful family Laurie!
    Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having spent the first 12 years of my life living in Florida I get a bit burnt out by the hectic beach scene but I hope I never tire of the majesty of God's creation of the waves crashing against a slick shore and their rhythmic melody! Our family loves to travel also but I think we might have more "mountain man" in our blood, lol. We would rather hike a mile or two to enjoy waterfalls😊!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having spent the first 12 years of my life living in Florida I get a bit burnt out by the hectic beach scene but I hope I never tire of the majesty of God's creation of the waves crashing against a slick shore and their rhythmic melody! Our family loves to travel also but I think we might have more "mountain man" in our blood, lol. We would rather hike a mile or two to enjoy waterfalls😊!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you all had a lot of fun. oxox to all my great nieces and nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I agree, travel and the beach is an ideal use of time.

    ReplyDelete