Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thanks To Faithful Followers!

     Can't believe you are still checking in on us!!!  I appreciate it!  Our computer had to go to the "hospital" for chronic illness & ended up in the graveyard.  :(  So every time I am near one, I have to pay bills or look up something pressing.  The positive is that I've been able to read some great books!  I do miss posting & reading my favorite blogs!  I am now borrowing mama's laptop for a short while.  Hopefully we can buy another one soon!  Then, I should be up & going again!  I'll try to catch up my blog & reading!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you , I have been missing reading your blogs and seeing your photos!Take care and we will be looking forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl I peek in from time to time..miss you on here.
    Love ya Auntie

    ReplyDelete