Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 ~ A New Year ~

     The New Year brings with it an excitement and an anticipation of starting afresh.  As so many of you do, I have new goals and aspirations for me and my family.

     1 -  Starting this blog...trying something new and seeing what happens!

     2 -  To "serve"...praying that our eyes would be open to really see how we can serve the needs of others.

     3 -  To be a healthier family that's committed to making better choices to help protect and care for our temples, the very bodies God has entrusted us with.

In His Service,
Laurie

3 comments:

  1. Hi! So thankful you are here! I love you dearly. You are a great mom... and I am so glad we are friends!

    Its neat about your word..... God is good!

    Much love,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl welcome blogging...I love it. Can't wait to see your post.

    love you all Auntie Teresa Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by to see if you blogged again.

    I really love ya...

    hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete